Questions about Booking and Prices
- How to book a massage?
- How to pay?
- Questions about my massage prices
- Do I accept tips?
- How about massage discounts?
- Is Direct Billing available?
How to book a massage?
I take clients by appointment only.
An appointment can be booked:
- over the phone (problematic because I’m often busy with a client),
- form on the website
Doing this provides:
- your name
- desired date
- and time
- the desired massage session duration (60, 90 or 120 min)
- any special needs or any other important information
When I get time, I will check your submitted information and confirm or suggest the closest available option.
- Online booking – is the most modern and accurate method.
How to pay?
You can pay:
- email transfer – the easiest and most convenient way
- in cash
- credit card
I will provide you with an invoice or receipt with all the information you need to file an insurance claim.
Questions about my massage prices
My massage prices are below industry averages. This is achieved through several steps:
- I receive at my home clinic and therefore do not pay rent.
- I do not use additional staff. I do everything I need myself.
Why are my massage prices lower >>>
Do I accept tips?
I have got a lot of questions about tips. No, you don’t have to pay tips! You pay only the price that we agree on in advance. This price usually already includes taxes.
I warn about any price changes in advance and you always have time to decide.
The current prices are on my Massage Prices Page
How about massage discounts?
Yes, I offer a number of discounts:
- for regular customers (at least once a month)
- for local communities
- for Senior clients
- periodic discounts without any reason
Just ask me for discounts or track them here!
Is Direct Billing available?
Yes, I provide direct billing for insurance companies that are part of TELUS eClaims.
What you need to do
- bring your insurance card
- give me your DOB