Welcome to my Chaparral Massage Clinic!
I made my home-based massage clinic easy, convenient, and intuitive. The Clinic is ready for everything: a light relaxing massage, as well as complicated cases with assessment and targeted therapeutic massage. Some rules outlined below are designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the process and ensure your confidence during your visit.
My name is Andrew Sague. I am a Registered Massage Therapist and former Medical Doctor who created my own massage clinic based on a scientific approach and medical knowledge. Feel free to surf this site and contact me if you have got any questions.
I am currently accepting new clients. No Referral Required.
Your First Visit
- I accept clients only by appointment made the day before (preferably no later than 6 hours). This allows me to prepare in advance and distribute visits without queuing.
- There are several ways to book a massage. You can book by phone or by filling out the form on this website or book online. Choose the most suitable for you.
- You don’t have to follow these rules at all. If you want to book a massage at the last minute (well, at least an hour), then just call me. But I don’t guarantee it will work.
- It’s great if you can cancel your visit no later than 6 hours in advance. For regular customers, I rarely use charging but I can forget about discounts.
- If you feel unwell, you can cancel your visit at any time.
Right before the visit
Please fill out the Intake form. It will save some time during your visit. Click here for Massage Intake Form >>>
If you have any musculoskeletal conditions, please complete one more – the Physical Activity Form.
- Address: 235 Chaparral Valley Way, Southeast, Calgary T2X 0X3
- Here are some more contact information and more info about my massage clinic.
- Please don’t be late. Better to arrive 5 – 10 minutes early to get the paperwork done (especially the first time).
- If you are late, your appointment time may be shortened.
- Please park on my driveway, closer to one of its sides (see picture).
- After that, you can send me an SMS (403-616-16-01) with the word “Here“. I will meet you right away.
- You can also just ring the doorbell.
In the treatment room
- I will begin by asking you a few questions. Please feel comfortable sharing the reason for your visit and any concerns you may have.
- Once you’re in the treatment room alone, please undress, lie down on the table, and use the provided sheet to cover yourself.
- Notify me when you are prepared to begin your session.
- When finish your session, I will give you time to get dressed and then provide you with guidelines, exercises, and helpful tips.
You can pay for a massage session in several ways. The most simple and convenient Interac e-Transfer. I highly recommend using this simple and secure service. If you are unfamiliar with this, please read the resources below.
I also accept cash and some credit cards.
Massage 60 min – 85 cad
Massage 90 min – 110 cad
Massage 120 min – 130 cad